When the awards were first created in 2016, the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference looked at three factors that enforced the energy transition. 1). The importance of innovation in meeting goals. 2). The achievements of new talent in the offshore energy industry. 3). The significance of an effective public awareness strategy to communicate accomplishments throughout the industry. Taking these into account, the Best Innovation, Young Engineer, and Public Outreach Awards were created.
Nominate and get more information by clicking on the award of your choice.
Nominees will get:
- Exposure via multiple marketing activities
- International recognition
- Independent endorsement of your company’s expertise and professionalism
- Review by a jury of industry experts, business executives and academics
- 2 tickets to the Opening Gala Dinner and Awards Show
The winners of the Offshore Energy Awards will get a trophy, a certificate and an Offshore Energy Award winner logo for marketing and public relations materials.