Practical Information 2021
Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference 2021 takes place on 26 and 27 October 2021 in Amsterdam RAI, the Netherlands. The physical exhibition and conference is combined with an online event environment. To stay informed on the event and other update, subscribe to the newsletter.
Tuesday 26 October 2021 | 09:30 – 18:00
Wednesday 27 October 2021 | 09:00 – 18:00
An overview of buildup and break down hours and deadlines can be found in the Exhibitor Portal for more details and frequently asked questions check the FAQ. Via this page we keep you informed on how we anticipate on Covid-19 and possible measures during the event. Join our Info Sessions for tips and insights on your event participation.
Stand personnel tickets are included in event your exhibitor package, the number of tickets depend on your stand size. Tickets include full access to the exhibition floor and online event programme. Additional tickets and conference tickets can be purchased through the exhibitor portal.
For all visitors and exhibitors the event admission policy applies.
RAI Amsterdam, Entrance K
1078 GZ Amsterdam
Amsterdam RAI is easy to reach by both public transport or by car and has ample parking facilities on and outside its site. Amsterdam RAI is situated 8 minutes from Amsterdam’s city centre and 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport.
Transport to Offshore Energy
- By Train: The Amsterdam RAI railway station is 300 metres from the venue. Follow the signs Amsterdam RAI when you leave the railway station. For more information about tickets click here.
- By tram and metro: From the city centre take tram route 4 between the city centre of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Central Station and the RAI. From the Amstel railway station or Central Station, you can reach the RAI via Metro 51.Please visit journeyplanner.9292.nl for more information about travelling by public transport.
- By Car: Address for GPS: Europaplein 22, 1078 GZ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For more information about parking visit the website of RAI Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport: Amsterdam RAI is only a 15 minute journey away from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport by car, taxi or public transport. Please visit www.airport-ams.com for more up-to-date flight information or the newest information about Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- Go Dutch and rent a bike! Cycling is actually the easiest and best way to get around. You can probably rent a bike at your hotel, otherwise you’ll find multiple bike rental shops in the city centre (RAI – city centre: 10 min).
- Tram 4, leaving from stop Europaplein, will take you to the city centre and stops at Amsterdam Central Station (RAI – city centre: 15 min).
- Taxi please dial +31 20 777 7777 (RAI – city centre: 7 min).
Travelling to the Netherlands may require a visa. For information about visa requirements and applications, please refer to the official website of the Netherlands immigration department. Read more about the Visas for the Netherlands here.
You can request an invitation letter after your event registration.
Fraudulent suppliers warning
Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference is created and produced by Navingo B.V.